Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Memorial Stone

I just ordered a stone for my sister's cat Darby. I wish I could remember where I ordered my friend's bird's stone from. I was so happy with their service and kindness. This person I am getting this one from is a bit impatient. Unfortunately after doing several searches I couldn't find the first one so went with this guy. I had the first one bookmarked on my now dead computer, LOL. Doesn't do me a lot of good now.

But it is done, he said he'd ship it to my sister and now we just wait. I am not telling her it is coming so she can get a surprise, as bittersweet as it may be. I know when I lost my dog Silly any sort of kindness would have been appreciated. But I was on my own with my grief and I swore then I would never ever let anyone else go through that alone.


1 comment:

  1. Hey -
    I'm sorry about your sisters dog. It seems this is a bad time for dogs with so many people blogging about their dogs being sick, or passing on. My sincere regards for peace with your sisters dog passing. Our old boy is going to the vet today. He's getting up in years and has multiple health problems.
    Bonnie is a beauty! It's the soul in her eyes!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete